Accessibility Statement for National Diversity Awards
This is an accessibility statement from National Diversity Awards.
www.nationaldiversityawards.co.uk is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 300% without problems
- Navigate most of the National Diversity Awards website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the National Diversity Awards website using speech recognition software
- Use most of the National Diversity Awards website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
Measures to support accessibility
National Diversity Awards takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of National Diversity Awards:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. National Diversity Awards is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of National Diversity Awards. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on National Diversity Awards:
Accessibility of National Diversity Awards relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
An evaluation report for National Diversity Awards is available HERE
This statement was updated on 21 June 2022.