For the UK's grandest celebration of diversity
Celebrating unity in Society
The National Diversity Awards are extremely proud to have empowered role models, community organisations and inclusive companies for over 10 years and will continue to do so with the support of our fabulous sponsors.
Previous sponsors include – Microsoft, Johnson & Johnson, MI5, MI6, GCHQ, Lloyds Banking Group, Barclays, Direct Line Group, NielsenIQ, Kantar, The Open University, Moonpig, Auto Trader UK, Avast Foundation, OVO Group, The British Army, Transport for London, Financial Ombudsman Service, Adidas Plc, Rathbones Group plus many more.
All our sponsors recognise that exposing their brand to diverse communities has a direct impact, encouraging diverse people to purchase their brand or attracting diverse talent to work for an organisation that values them.
As a potential sponsor, your organisation’s involvement would grant you more than a tick in the box for your corporate social responsibility – this is an unrivalled opportunity for your company to open doors for people at a time when it would be easier to close them.
The National Diversity Awards will offer sponsors, official partners and all contributors the opportunity to make a profound difference to the lives of the very people this country is built upon. As the largest event of its kind, the National Diversity Awards offers unrivalled branding and sponsorship opportunities, including coverage from our headline Media Sponsor ITV News, aswell as exposure from hundreds of global, national, and regional TV, Radio, and print media outlets, and of course at the distinguished annual ceremony.
The National Diversity Awards Reach
5 MILLION IMPRESSIONS
SEPT 21 - FEB 22
ESTIMATED MEDIA REACH
115,000 NOMINATIONS AND VOTES RECEIVED
The Sponsorship Package
- Logo placement on Website, posters, flyers and all other marketing items as “Sponsor of the National Diversity Awards”
- Logo placement in the entire National Diversity Awards Event Programme as “Sponsor of the National Diversity Awards”
- Logo placement on promotional items as “Sponsor of the National Diversity Awards”
- VIP tickets to the National Diversity Awards Ceremony, inclusive of access to official National Diversity Awards After Party
- Sponsor of one award at the National Diversity Awards
- Advertising space within the National Diversity Awards Event Programme as ‘Sponsor of the National Diversity Awards’
- Photo opportunity with all award winners at the National Diversity Awards event
- Distribution of Company Literature inside all the National Diversity Awards event bags
- Appreciation plaque
- Unlimited premium job listings for 12 months on the Inclusive Jobs website: www.inclusivejobs.co.uk